Side Facing Accessible Room
With two side facing sea view and three front facing sea view accessible rooms within the hotel, three lifts to all floors and fully accessible entrance. We’re ready to make your accessible stay as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Twin beds with cosy duvets (can be either king or twin beds)
- Seaview with balcony view of seafront
- Large wet room style bathroom with low sink and shower, support rails around the toilet, sink and shower areas
- Room service
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Low hooks and mirrors are also installed in these bathrooms
- All the features of a standard bedroom with the addition of emergency pull cords for an added sense of safety just in case
- Vibration pads are available upon request for hearing impaired customers to use in the event of a fire evacuation and please request these at the time of booking
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with lots of channels to select from
- Dressing table area that can be used for work
- Toiletries with big fluffy towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Safe that will comfortably fit a laptop and your other gadgets
WE'VE GOT THE FOOD COVERED...
Discover the Vista Bar Café and Artisan Restaurant now!
Vista Bar Café
Make a stop in the Vista Bar Café for some food and drinks while admiring the sea from our stunning floor-to-ceiling windows.
For a more formal occasion, celebration, or a little bit of indulgence on your holiday or work trip, visit our Artisan Resturant for some delicious dining with panoramic views of the sea.
Artisan Sunday Carvery Roast
The View Hotel's Carvery Lunch is back! We love a quality carvery, it has a different rhythm from the everyday hustle and bustle of lunch, and it seems we’re not alone!