Side Facing Accessible Room
With two side facing sea view and three front facing sea view accessible rooms within the hotel, three lifts to all floors and fully accessible entrance. We’re ready to make your accessible stay as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Twin beds with cosy duvets (can be either king or twin beds)
- Seaview with balcony view of seafront
- Large wet room style bathroom with low sink and shower, support rails around the toilet, sink and shower areas
- Room service
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Low hooks and mirrors are also installed in these bathrooms
- All the features of a standard bedroom with the addition of emergency pull cords for an added sense of safety just in case
- Vibration pads are available upon request for hearing impaired customers to use in the event of a fire evacuation and please request these at the time of booking
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with lots of channels to select from
- Dressing table area that can be used for work
- Toiletries with big fluffy towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Safe that will comfortably fit a laptop and your other gadgets
WE'VE GOT THE FOOD COVERED...
Discover the Vista Bar Café and Artisan Restaurant now!
Vista Bar Café
Be sure to stop off at our Vista Bar Café - open to both residents and non-residents our café offers a fabulous vibrant and contemporary space with floor-to-ceiling windows and a unique outdoor terrace. Ignite your senses and enjoy delectable menus while looking over Eastbourne's most idylic backdrop...
For a more formal occasion, celebration, or a little bit of indulgence on your trip, visit our Artisan Restaurant for some delicious dining with panoramic views across Eastbourne's seafront. Using the finest produce, you can expect classic food with some modern twists.
Indulge in a delightful selection of freshly brewed teas, paired with mouthwatering finger sandwiches, heavenly cakes, and warm, fluffy scones served with clotted cream and preserves – perfect for celebrating a special occasion or when simply seeking a tranquil retreat.
Sunday Carvery Roast
We're famous for our Artisan Carvery Lunch! We love a quality carvery, it has a different rhythm from the everyday hustle and bustle of lunch, and it seems we’re not alone! We're proud to offer a good old-fashioned roast with all the trimmings as you enjoy unrivalled views across Eastbourne's coastline.
Indulge in the mouthwatering flavors of our signature pizzas made with fresh, high-quality ingredients and cooked to perfection. Served in our vibrant Vista Bar Café with panoramic views across Eastbourne's seafront...
Come and try one of our elegant cocktails while you enjoy stunning views of Eastbourne's seafront. From Chambord Brambles to Espresso Martinis, our skilled mixologists have crafted an exceptional cocktail menu with something for every palate...