Selected Executive Rooms provide a larger living space and have stunning views out over the Eastbourne seafront.
All rooms have a private balcony with chairs, just sit back and enjoy the sea views. You may have to pay a little extra for these rooms, but believe us, it’s worth it – take a look in our gallery to see some of the views our guests have shared with us.
- King bed with cosy duvet and zip and link beds (can be either double or twin)
- Sofa bed
- Balcony with view of the beach/sea
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Ensuite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with lots of channels to select from
- Dressing table area that can be used for work
- Toiletries and big fluffy towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Safe that will comfortably fit a laptop and your other gadget
WE'VE GOT THE FOOD COVERED...
Discover the Vista Bar Café and Artisan Restaurant now!
Vista Bar Café
Make a stop in the Vista Bar Café for some food and drinks while admiring the sea from our stunning floor-to-ceiling windows.
For a more formal occasion, celebration, or a little bit of indulgence on your holiday or work trip, visit our Artisan Resturant for some delicious dining with panoramic views of the sea.
Artisan Sunday Carvery Roast
The View Hotel's Carvery Lunch is back! We love a quality carvery, it has a different rhythm from the everyday hustle and bustle of lunch, and it seems we’re not alone!
Offering dining experiences to match the best restaurants in Eastbourne all in the comfort of your bedroom.